CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Elephant-manship!

Ok, so this is random, but it made me happy so I will post it!

Hot on the heels of Jesse's [Jesse Peters - 3* instructor] elephant adventure at the zoo, I had a unique experience today! It was the local [well, my hometown] fair this weekend, and, as per usual I was volunteering all weekend to help events run smoothly.

This morning, while waiting for our events to begin, we - myself, T, C and D - wandered over to the newest Fair attraction - AN ELEPHANT! Now, I *know* side shows like this arent probably the nicest life for this elephant, but I have to say, it was COOL seeing an elephant like that up close.

The coolest part? WE RODE IT! Elephant fluidity! It was very cool. An elephant would need a super-super-super wide saddle I think....

But anyways, I just wanted to share that. Today, I rode an elephant. And it was exciting. Yey.

Ps: Her name was Limba

:-)
S

0 comments: