CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Monday, February 9, 2009

I am still alive!

I am still alive I promise!
I am now officially taking part in the Parelli Extern Program - and thats about all I can say right now!
Mo is doing great, and when I get some time to play with her, I will update about our sessions. Indy is good to :-) fat and happy doing nothing in a pasture.
So yes, happy, working hard, externing [if thats a word?] and learning a lot

:-)
S

2 comments:

C said...

T has honestly been asking me if you are dead.
thank you for posting this

Unknown said...

Me and Dad think you've joined a cult. It adds up. Thakns for being alive.