CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Classy Ponies!

In my seemingly never ending mission to be ready to head to the wonderful and warm South, I got my ponies some excellent outerwear to *hopefully* curb their Canadian Woolies.

Courtesy of my friend and fellow Parelli student S, who co-owns Manely Horses, I found some very awesome purpley and stripey fleecey coolers, and a lovely black and almost lavender rain sheet for Mo, and a wonderful tealy blue one for Indy. They both look so classy and mega-rock-star like in their new swanky gear!

Heres hoping they leave them on and dont let the others rip them to shreds..... !

:-)
S

PS: How nice is it that when I opened the back door BOTH of my ponies came over. Not just Mo, who has formed a nice habit of coming over when I call her, but her darling Aloof Highness herself came over too, and waltzed right into the barn. How excellent is that? Loverly!

2 comments:

Parelli Central said...

Yes, very lovely! Crossing fingers for the survival of the fancy outerwear....

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central

S said...

So far so good! I feel like blanket survival rates are rising now that the crucial first 'test day' has passed! YEY!
:-)
S