CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nick Names

I wonder if everyone has so many nick names for all of their animals? I was thinking about it today, as I was running through Zephyr's multitude of names... its a little embarassing how many she has [and still responds to!!! ]

Zephyr - Phyr- Phyr, Ze-FUR, Fur- Burglar, Zeph, Ze-fur-fur

Indy - Stinky [to be fair, last summer when she lived in Russell by the river, she really WAS stinky, and it just stuck] Spotty pony, Stinky horse, Spotty face

Gambler - Gambleroni, Roni, Roni-horse [a more modest list, havent known him as long ]

Mo - really, I just call her Mo.... once in a while, Baby Mo, or Mo-y or My Mo. But nothing really un-Mo-like... weird huh?

Even Jax has a trillion names.... His name is AJAX but I call him Jax, Jaxie, Goober... fluffy dog, smelly dog... the list goes on!!

Just my musings while I was out with my frozen brain :)

:)
S

0 comments: