CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Liberty Fun

The last few days have been interesting with Mo. She has this whole in her foot that the farrier thinks might be a little bit of white line disease [ so my brain is in overdrive YIKES mode] but to check her out, I have been taking Mo out to the trailer to pick out her foot and soak it a little.

In addition to this I had mom watch her move to see if she was lame or not - conclusion being she is just the tiniest bit off but nothing hugely noticeable. The whole best part of this was that to check her lameness I just had my mom watch me play a circling game with her... except we were at liberty! Somewhere in our recent history, our liberty has taken a dramatic turn for the BETTER!

Our circles have all of a sudden shown up gorgeously... I am so proud of Mo. She sets herself up on about a 15' circle and maintains it just beautifully! Trot and canter to! I am still in awe. She is trying so so so hard. The other day she also even offered me some falling leaf at liberty! WOW! It is really shining through how much setting her up for success online really sets her up for success at liberty!

I am really proud of her and really excited to see her progress! I am also really anxious to get my farrier out to check on her foot to make sure she is ok to play!

:-)
S

0 comments: