CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Sunday, August 26, 2012

PHEW!

Its official folks, I passed my L4 Liberty!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to the help of one amazing pony named Toby, and One fantastic support person named Jeanette, we pulled it out, right before the deadline. Thank goodness. I can breathe again!

I am a little sad that Mo wasnt ok enough to do the video with me, and Indy just wasnt ready yet - so close... but not quite there-  but I am thankful beyond words to have had the support of Jeanette and Toby to help me through the whole thing!

All in all, YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onto the land of FINESSE.... though thankfully there is no deadline on this one ! I can just play with it and develop my ponies as they need :) I think I might try one just for fun before the snow flies though, Indy is doing sooooooo well with Game of Contact ideas!

Thats my news :)
Heres my video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsZjKinr6M0

:D
S

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

why didn't my comment show up? it's those little "you're not a robot" things that always trip me up ... totally can't read them ... oh well I try again..
my response to you passing your Liberty level ?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

lotsa love your number 1 fan
Mom
xoxoxoxxoxoxo