CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Rides 1 and 2 !

Whoops, lax on posting already! On Sunday it was finally nice out so Mo and I got to play OUTSIDE! The arena is hard packed snow/ice stuff, but we can kind of walk around. We played with haunches in along the fence and both ways were super easy, so I started asking for half passe as well and it was great! Mo is really understanding!!

I started trying to ask for haunches in on the circle after playing with shoulder in. It didnt really work, but I think we can puzzle it out.
Then I decided to hop on for a little ride! We just walked around with playing with shoulder in and haunches in. Mo was really great. I, on the other hand, almost fell right off, just giving her a cookie because I was bareback and wearing snowpants. Snowpants are veeerrry slippery if you didnt know. I didnt. Now I do. Lesson learned. :D we played for an hour and a half

Then on Tuesday afternoon it was kind of warm so I saddled up and we headed out into the hay fields for a little trail ride, mostly just going grass point to grass point to all the little patches sticking out of the snow. Mo was actually really brave and blowing out a whole bunch, I am kind of surprised,, usually she is less confident out back. We had a great time though!
We rode for an hour

0 comments: