CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Warmward Bound.. AGAIN!

OH BOY!!

Almost a year exactly since the last time I left for Parelli... a new adventure begins!

So there I am, innocently sitting at the kitchen table, eating my current favorite Mac and Cheese [home made] when my phone rings... with an Ocala area code. Why, who could that be? A few random stores seem to call me with specials, could it be one of them? I answer it, skeptically. IT WAS B! Calling in official Parelli capacity to invite me to come down to the 2* Instructor course that was [apparently] included in my Extern Program! *squeeeee*

This, coming hot on the heels of a few terribly depressingly cold days, coupled with little horsey time for me has just perked me RIGHT up! Christmas time really tends to wear me down, and its been to cold to do more than wave at the ponies as I drive by, so I have been a little drawn lately. This is EXACTLY what I need. I leave on Tuesday, and dont come back until next Thursday. How much better could it be, other than being able to stay down there of course.... but I am just grateful I can go at all! Its a good thing that I have reliable family to watch over mes animaux! All of them...

I love travelling!

:-)
S

0 comments: