CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not So Warm Actually!

AHH! So Florida feels a little to much like home weather! It has been COLD!!!!! Below zero cold!!!! All kinds of pipes have been freezing and bursting over at the Center!

Even though the weather hasnt been overly cooperative, the course was AMAZING. Unbelievably in-depth and wonderfully educational. And the best part.... I GOT MY 2*!!! WHOOT! I am officially a 2* Instructor now! How amazing is that!? I am super excited.

Re-connecting with all my Florida friends, both from my externship and a few from my six weeks was so refreshing. And because of that, there are a few things that have presented themselves as oppurtunities on the horizon that could be great for me... will update more about those as I figure them out.

Tomorrow I leave here for my birth-home. Back to blasted Canadia. I dont even miss it a little bit. I miss my ponies, but I want so much to play with them in not-snow, its ridiculous. Seeing all the green pastures and actual... ground.. here has been incredibly hard knowing that my horses are home in snow and not here to have fun with me. Poop.

Oh well.... The future is bright. I like the way it looks.

:-)
S

0 comments: