CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mo Came Home!



My darling Mo has come home! The long trek took several minutes, lots of energy put forth and several laughs. I decided that instead of going through all the trouble of hitching up the trailer, driving over there and then coming back and parking the trailer in its tight spot, I would just bike over the four kilometers and bike with Mo back. Should be perfectly easy.




AND IT WAS! It went great! Mo trotted beside me like she did it every day! She is insanely smart. She trotted beside me on a loose lead. It was so amazing. I always wanted to do that, for whatever reason, I have no idea, but I did. And now I have!





Coming up in front of my house Dakota got so happy to see Mo! To get into the pasture I had to protect my herd of two pretty fiercely, but I did it pretty well. I played with Mo on the ground a little until Dakota left us alone. Mo stood on our new pedestal, she tried to stand on the tree, and she jumped our tree from a standstill!




When I let her go there were a few fireworks, not to many.


After everything settled down, Dakota AND Mo made my day by both walking up to me from their separate places. Love it.



:-)
S

0 comments: