CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finesse Saturdays

We played with Finesse today! Sideways was my main goal because my sideways under saddle is iffy, so riding with a carrot stick or dressage whip [I switched back and forth] to help emphasize my point, me and Mo played with that.

Online and at liberty were also focused on sidways things, to help her understand the point of today. We went sideways all the way over a long log and around the entire round pen. I didnt do *to* much online/liberty stuff, just a warm up, because I knew I wanted to keep ahold of her energy and vigor that she had since she was tired anyways from yesterday already.

Im tired so I wont go into detail a lot, but we did a lot of nice concentrated rein Finesse in the Cradle with some relaly nice results and softness! Hovercraft in the works!

:-)
S

0 comments: