CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not Horsey Related...

I am writing this blog on the off chance that T and C still follow my musings. You both have neglected your fellow blogs and I miss them! I do hope you will return to semi-regular postings :-) I miss the writings of my amigos.

On another note, I spent this rainy afternoon chatting with my Grammie. It was surprisingly really fun. We talked like real people, not just "Hi Grammie" "Hi S, how are you" etc. We had REAL conversation about life and careers and money and everything in between. It was so nice! I really cant get over how nice it was... I dont often get to spend time with my Grammie thats not surrounded by the entire family and a herd of children and siblings and aunts and uncles...

It was just a real treat to sit down and talk and then have dinner with both my Grammie and Grampie :-)

:-)
S

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love hanging out with grammie. shes so cool. i havent bloged becuase i have nothing to blog about? lol. my life is le borrringggg lolmaybe ill blog about our trip. lol

ticas?

S said...

Grammie is le Awesome, for sure!
Blog about our trip! Or anything that comes to mind... I miss your blog :-) Your writing is always so fun.

[hythn?]

C said...

I honestly love your grammie. she's so awesome. XD

I always read your blogs when I get a chance, but I rarely do. Unfortunately, I have to actually plan things to write about, which is fairly annoying. But I'll write soon!