CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Externship Completed :-(

Yesterday was my last day as an extern... :-( It was a great day and I am extremely sad that I have to go home now. T and Dad are here now for the next few days to hang out and do some Florida things like shopping and DISNEY! So that should be great I suppose.

On a WHOOHOO note, I definately got my ONE STAR in instructing! YEYYYY!!

Indy came to N's to live with Mo now for the next week until we leave. She loaded up really well. We had a lesson about not blowing through the pressure of the butt bar because she tried to break my arm once or twice... but once she figured out to move off the pressure from behind she licked and chewed and did really well. Even unloading she re-loaded pretty well and even offered to BACK INTO THE TRAILER. Apparently all the backing into the pen at Parelli really did us good!

:-)
S

2 comments:

C said...

I'm glad Indy loaded well :)
I do remember some problems with that when we first went to pick her up lol.

VERY excited for you to come home. Already have a cake slogan picked out and the quickest route around museum day. What do you think of science and tech? far out, yes. but awesome. crazy kitchen, no?

tell tanya I say hi/i miss her and tell frank hello as well because he'll act all pouty if he knows everyone else got a hello.. : )

<3 (less than three'd you!)
-C

S said...

YES CRAZY KITCHEN!!!!! I have wanted to go to Science and Tech FOREVER! I am super pumped for Enlightenment day the thrid!!!!
See you soooooonnn!!!
<3
S