CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

UPDATE!

Got my results for said video [see below] AND WE PASSED!!!! FREAKING RIGHT!

GO MO!!!

We PASSED!!!

LEVEL 4 ONLINE!!

OFFICIALLY!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberty here we come!

Then we can breathe for a little while before conquering Finesse.

WE PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

S

:D :D :D :D

1 comments:

Marion Princic said...

BIG CONGRATS!!! i´m about to film mine in the upcoming week... where is yours? i would love to see it!