CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cake is so yummy.

To all who journey to the ISC - BE NICE TO BRETT - he makes the best chocolate cake/brownies/everything ever. The whole entire kitchen staff are amazing.

But anyways! Today I got to, for the first time, start trimming Mo's feet! It was super neato and I learned a gazillion things! Mo was a bit of a stinker, but it was ok. She tolerated me and my learning just fine. She just isnt the biggest fan of the shoeing shed, but once that was sorted it was peachy.

I am hoping this weekend I will be able to get my act together enough to get Indy over to the centre in Mo's place. I need to get her a new health certificate in order to get on to the Parelli property, which is a bit of a pain, but I understand it. I have to call the vet tomorrow to get them to come out for her at N's place. Indy will have a really great time at the centre I think. It will be lots of deposits into my relationship account!

So anyways T, I agree with you that C is terrible at blogging - worse than me even! And with no excuse! I will try my best to keep this better updated. I am hoping to be able to have some more tellable things to ..tell... so therefore have things to blog.

As is, the most exciting thing to happen to me will happen tomorro wnad I cant even say what it is!
Oh, and the Moonlight Marathon has almost come to an end :-( And that tears me up inside becuase I hate that its cancelled!
On the plus side, I FINALLY found a case for my ipod that has a belt cliip, and *tada* ITS PURPLE! Its all neopreny and loverly.
Bed time calls,
I will try to blog more just for you T.
Dont forget to be awesome C.
<3
:-)
S

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to know thiiinnhgggs. stop failling lol i made cookis and you cant have any until you blog more.. lol