CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Monday, March 16, 2009

COWS!!

Today Indy and I played with COWS!!! It was so cool! She was a little concerned at first, but did really really well! I am SOOOOO proud of her!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all :-) I am just toally pumped about my pony being a cow girl. !

:-)
S

As a PS: in relation to the water play with Indy last week, On Saturday night I successfully bathed her in water and SOAP and she almost always tries to scuba dive in the water trough now... ? She dunks her head in up to her eyes, and if I dont watch her carefully enough, she tries to lift up a foot and dunk it to! So YEY water confidence - next stop - THE POND!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

MAKE THE PLANS ... NOOWWWWWWW lol

dishal ?