CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time....

Time is such a precious thing. C, T, make sure you take your time with things you enjoy. Dont rush through them just to get through them. Really DO them, and enjoy them for what they are. In the grand race for the future, sometimes we need to understand the here and now before the soon can get to us.

Tonight was a prime example. I am so excited for the soon, for the future. I LOVE thinking about how this externship can and will affect my life from here on out. Great things are in the works and Future S looks so happy. Future T, Future C, I really hope your lives lead you happily to!!!!! The things that I learned about today completely have altered my perception of a lot of occurances. Today's events have also really solidified my desire to instruct and be an Ambassador for Parelli.

That has been one of the greatest ironies for me being here. I *always* thought I would want to interact on JUST the horse side of events. I love that part, but I have found my real passion in helping students and horses, and wanting to be involved in life the way the ISC faculty are. I want to be able to enable people to follow their dreams, and I want to be the person to inspire people to start progressing with their relationship.

I am pretty sure this is something I am allowed to share, so I will! Today, for the first time ever, I trimmed Mo's feet!! Mostly by myself, with some help and loads of patient coaching from P!!! How amazing is that!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself! Mo was her usual dorky self, but tolerated me and my fumbling really super well.

It is supposed to finally be warm again tomorrow, which is super nice, because sub zero in the mornings in the damp is not super loads of fun. But 75 is REALLY nice!!! And it is supposed to be in the 80's after that!

So thats what happened today, sort of in a roundabout way. Without really telling anyone what really happened. Sorry T, I know this is epic fail.

:-)
S

1 comments:

Unknown said...

as long as you know its an epic fail. lol that was like.. an introduction to a thought. lol. *sigh* lol. your trying though :) thankies!

p.s. zaturera? lol