CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Muriel Update

It just occured to me that I never mentioned the hilarity of what happened to Muriel after the move.

Everything was fine and dandy at first, she was even getting some exercise! Then Zephyr came home. Miss LBI seems to think eating everything was ok. I came home one day to find the little trouble maker gnawing on Muriels SEAT! Like some kind of doggy, Zephyr chewed Muriels seat to bits.

Now I need a new one. I still think its funny.

Its almost like "My dog ate my homework" ... except my horse ate my bike seat.... :D

:)
S

PS: I keep spelling Zephyr wrong [Zephry] and it makes me think of Jeffrey... which makes me think of Fresh Prince... which makes me think of Zephyr speaking in Jeffreys voice.... anyways... moving on...

0 comments: