CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Circling Day

OH JEEZ I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT YESTERDAY!
LINDA GAVE US MORE DEMOS!!! COOLEST THING EVER!!! one was a mule who pulled away and she showed us how not to pull back but to drift with him into zone five to create curitosity and like magic he turned and looked for her. The other was a big holstiener gelding who pulled off on the figure eight and first she had the person try driving zone 1/2 harder for lb snotty, but that didnt work and he took off so then she took over and it turned out it was unconfidence enough to send him catatonic! It was very interesting watching her just wait wait wait wait wait until he came out of it! BIG CHANGES!

So since it was circling day me and Mo worked on lightness in circles since we have been having some troubles going to the right - going to the left everything is dandy and light no worries, but she pulls to the right. On the plus side about half the time when she canters to the right and picks up the wrong lead she is now doing a FLYING change to correct it! MO! FLYING CHANGE! COOL!

Ugh.. I left this to long again so I gotta go... so more later for real today since I drove myself now!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I... don't know what you mean when you say your secret word ? lol.. am i to understand that... lol?

I WANT CHRISTMAS!

I ... also am jelous of your Florida funs... not specifically what your doing lol.. but yea.