CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Flying and Taping!

Firstly about Flying:
Friday was a good day, me and Mo rode up in the Hill Honeycomb with our pen neighbour amigos and had a lot of fun with that. I was practicing my uber pedalling trying to aleviate some dry spots under the saddle. When I moved the saddle afterwards though they were still there and my ruffled hair had changed sides..? Avery gave the ok to play with shims now, so we will see how that goes!

Right at the end of the ride Mo and I went out of the honeycomb over on of the log entrances. Going out was fine, she just walked over it but then coming back in... my lazy pony dragged her feet over the log [which I didnt realize was on a stand and not the ground..bad me] and she actullay PULLED the log off the stand with her hind foot. UGH.

SO Log chases us and Mo goes OMG and jumps STRAIGHT UP in the air. Needless to say.. we didnt land together and I am now the proud owner of one delightfully dark purple bruise on the left side of my posterior... think the background of this page color. Its quite awesome.

To top of this set of new bruises, I also ran into the counter in the lodge on the corner RIGHT on my hip bone, so that hurts more than everything else! DOH!

Friday night J came and picked up Mo and we went to her place. Mo was awesome and settled great. Saturday morning was grey and a bit grossly wet, but we played and then... *drumroll*
J FILMED MY LEVEL 2 FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Since it is likely to be snowy gross when I get home, this was an excellant oppurtunity so when she offered I jumped at the chance and now its done! We got it all and hopefully its ok! I am REALLY proud of Mo because the one part I was worried about - simple changes - went FLAWLESSLY!! I am so excited! I honestly didnt know I could do them that easy LOL!!!

So that was spectacular. And now I have to edit. I am so pumped.

:-)
S


PS: C&T I miss you guys lots and lots <3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

dont forget to come home...