CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last day Course One!

I am so sad course one is overrrr :-( It is so sad seeing everyone go home!
Yesterday was kind of a non event day. The whole atmosphere was just sad and melancholy and so Mo and I didnt do much but take a few passes through the pond and hang and talk with Barb, who had to go [I miss you Barb!!!]

So after a not so productive play time we went over to Brittneys and had pancakes and bacon [mmm] and assaulted the walmart staff for a few hours. That was fun.

The day before yesterday was sideways/squeeze day and even though I didnt really work on to many things other than being particular about zones moving, Mo got really actually playful so we had a blast with that for the next twenty minutes until she said it was to hot and she needed a swim and went and stood in the pond in the deep end for another fifteen minutes.

So my brain is full. I need to digest some of this info before tomorrow because tomorrow is orientation for course two which i have to pay hella attention to because as much as I adored L&HB I live to ride and thats what I want to learn the most.

So yesterday was finale and we all got our certificates and a t-shirt that says Its not abut the... which is the theme in the course, so that was really cool. We just sort of reviewed what BFO's people had had, and how we were going to address the "So, what did you learn??" attacks when we get home. I still havent figured out the answer to that because everything we are soing is so intrinsic, its not lke THINGS its like growing roots to a plant, not the flower... you know?

My journals are getting worse and I am sad about that... I will try to get better at recording things, time is just not the easiest to find because I am always DOING and not thinking about doing like I used to at home.

I promise I will try to do better for course 2 for those living vicariously through my sadly put together journals!
<3
S

1 comments:

C said...

You're doing alright with posting my dear, I promise. T and I, as well as your Parelli blog readers get that you are living it up in Fl and don't have a lot of time to write to the awaiting freezing readers lol. In all seriousness, I'm really proud of you for doing what you want to do AND keeping us updated at all! Had I actually been somewhere I wanted to be, I couldn't assure you I'd update you more than msn chats and various Facebook photos. I now have to go write an essay and clean my entire apartment before my father shows up. <3