CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Monday, October 6, 2008

Ground Play

Sunday was a good session on the ground. Riding was a bit of a joke so I just wont go there. On the ground though it was fabulous! Me and Mo did the weave pattern, where I found a rather gaping hole in our driving from zone three on the right. It didnt take long for Mo to get over her "OH NO I dont get it!" thing that she has been doing lately and lower head and lick and chew and try her heart out. So that was nice

ALSO! We did cantering stick to me again!!! It was so exciting! We played on the ground with lots of energy and adrenaline. We ran around, played with some stick to me, falling leaf and high energy stuff.


It was really great.

When I saddled and mouted things started off ok, but went really down hill so I ended up getting off more than on.. but Oh well!

:-)
S

0 comments: