CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Monday, September 29, 2008

ACK DAYS!

TWENTY SEVEN TO BE EXACT OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I cant believe I am leaving for Florida in 27 days. I feel like there is still so much I need to do! I feel terribly disorganized. I know I need to get a handle on that. It will cut into my horsey time, but I do need to get my self sorted out. I will have six straight weeks of horsey time afterwards... so its ok...

Gone are the months and weeks, down to days. HOLY CRAP! I need to make checklists... lots of them.. otherwise I will forget all of my most important things. I *did* make a start yesterday though, by tying a piece of purple ribbon to most of the things I own in order to identify it as mine while I am at the Centre.

The trailer is saftied, but because of the weight I might need some sort of yearly sticker... dad didnt explain this very well, but he is a mechanic and taking care of it, so its in his hands. I still have to book his flight home and back to Florida, but HE needs to tell me the dates because he might visit a friend. That has been going on all summer.

I am quickly running out of time, but I feel like I am running TOWARDS my fate, in a good way. I will never want to come home once I leave, I'm sure. Who would?!?

:-)
S

0 comments: