CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

"If my particular passion ever kills me, it won't be because I was on my horse's back... It will be because I was gaping out of my car window at some horse standing innocently in a field when I was supposed to be paying attention to the road."

Monday, September 8, 2008

Random Things

This weekend was the Russell Fair and as usual it was spectacular in all its mildly boring glory. Fair Factor went amazingly, went out with a bang, since as far as I know this is the last year my dad is doing it.

The only cool thing I really wanted to note was that on the Sunday Cutting Competition, there was a guy who competed Bridless! I thought that was rather amazing in Russell, the cowboy un-natural town. So I was proud of that. I have no clue if he won or anything, I only saw half of his ride on my errands for Fair factor, but what I saw was brilliant - even the announcer commented favourably.

SO! Coolenss of natural horsemanship permeating the impermeable town fair!

:-)
S

0 comments: